Toronto/GTA: (416) 213-0303
Hamilton: (905) 643-1799
HEATING - AIR CONDITIONING - BACKUP POWER GENERATOR
In Floor Heating
Radiant heating is an energy-efficient system that radiates warm, even heat. REHAU's system works by circulating warm water through a network of cross-linked polyethylene pipes placed in the floor. Energy efficient, it works with a variety of heat sources and floor coverings.
- Traditional heating systems simply heat the air. Radiant heating radiates heat evenly and consistently. Quiet, clean, and economical, the system is versatile enough for installation in new homes, or renovations.
- Room temperatures can be individually controlled using multiple thermostats
- Warm, even heating allows for a lower thermostat setting to maintain the same comfort level
- Versatile installation options
- No noisy fans or dry blown air
- Creates a comfortable environment with accurate and steady temperature control
- Economical, reducing operating costs by up to 30%
- Wet installations are common in new homes; dry installations are common when a poured floor just isn't practical
- Radiant heating is quiet and clean; it does not distribute dust or allergens
Radiant heating is versatile; it can be the primary heat source or serve in combination with other auxiliary heating systems. Applications include schools, assisted living centers, auditoriums, barns, and warehouses, in addition to residential use.
Get a FREE Estimate